Over the past week or so, I’ve been a busy little boy dealing with Media requests on how the markets are likely to respond to an incumbent victory or defeat.
Here’s a quick round up . . .
· Investors content to stay the course
· Bush´s challenge now to unite a divided country
· Bettors for Bush
· After bitter campaign, it’s time to govern
· Bush or Kerry? Who cares?
· Kerry Takes Lead in Online Futures After Poll Reports
· Taking stock in Texas?
· Economy remains potential wild card
· Those Dark Clouds over the Street
· An end to tech’s job woes?
I’ve been thinking about replacing the tag line for Big Picture: “Will pontificate for food”