Some afternoon linkage before the weekend begins:
• Geithner says derivatives blindsided the gov’t (Associated Press)
• Beazer Homes, a one-company crime wave (Floyd Norris)
• Artificial Stimulus (Dan Gross, Slate)
• ECRI on The Great Recession (2008-2010) (Canada Housing Crash)
• No One Saw This Coming”: Understanding Financial Crisis Through Accounting Models (Dirk J Bezemer, Groningen University)
• What Does Your Credit-Card Company Know About You? (NYT Magazine)
Anything else worth killing some tress over? Did I miss anything good today? Please use the comments . . .