Most linkfests involve me discussing what I have read. Today, I am posting a list of what I would be reading, if I was doing my normal commute, time in the office, etc.
• Jittery Companies Stash Cash (WSJ)
• Please Listen to Sheila Bair (Dealbook)
• The Easy Money’s Been Made (Barron’s)
• Can Citigroup Carry Its Own Weight? (Sunday NYT)
• Left/Right Politics gets interesting:
–The GOP Establishment Must Be Purged as the GOP Loses in NY-23 (RedState)
–Alan Grayson, the Liberals’ Problem Child (Week in Review)
• Newspaper Pro & Con:
• Why AT&T Killed Google Voice (Andy Kessler)
What are you reading ?