After being away for a few days, here are some items that look interesting:
• Dollar Slump Persisting as Top Analysts See No Bottom (Bloomberg)
• Wall Street’s Spin Game (NYT)
• How to shrink the banks (Prospect)
• Unsustainable Path (Market Talk)
• Riding the Waves (Time) A look at Prechter’s theory of social cycles.
• The world still can learn from Keynesian economics (LA Times)
• The Big Red Fez: How To Make Any Web Site Better (Book)
• Thousands of strange creatures found deep in ocean (SF Chron)
What are you reading?