Fascinating stuff on the intertubes today:
• Are the Dollar Bears Too Bullish? (Barron’s)
• Commercial RE Values Off 43% From 2007 Peak (Globe ST)
• Fed Said to Ask Banks to Submit Plans to Repay TARP (Bloomberg)
• Spitzer: The new AIG report reveals how the Treasury secretary—and U.S. taxpayers—were fleeced by Wall Street banks (Slate) see also AIG’s Rescue Bedevils U.S. (WSJ)
• How to shrink the banks (Prospect)
• Geithner Is Stalking Horse for Rage at Wall Street (Bloomberg) See also Could Wall Street Actually Lose in Congress? (New Republic)
• Paul Farrell: 15 signs Wall Street pathology is spreading (Marketwatch)
• Fine-Tuned With Age, Bryant’s Game Keeps Evolving (NYT) Can Kobe become the next Jordan?
• Narrative charts of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars Trilogy (Pasa la vida)
What are you reading?