One of the cool things about Amazon is the ability to track what gets purchased when referred from the site. For privacy reasons, I only know what was purchased, not by who — so whoever bought Ginger Lynn’s The Pleasure Hunt video, your secret is safe).
I find it intriguing to see which books were most purchased by TBP readers, in both physical and kindle forms. Note some of the book are from Part I of the list of Apprenticed Investor books.
Not counting Bailout Nation, here are TBP’s most popular books:
Top 15 Most Popular
1. Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America’s Top Stock Traders
2. How We Know What Isn’t So: The Fallibility of Human Reason in Everyday Life
3. Bull: A History of the Boom and Bust, 1982-2004
4. How I Trade and Invest in Stocks and Bonds
5. The Art of Contrary Thinking
(Tie) 6-7. This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
6-7. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
(Tie) 8-9. The Investor’s Anthology; Original Ideas From the Industry’s Greatest Minds
8.-9 The Holy Grail of Macroeconomics: Lessons from Japan’s Great Recession (Koo)
10. The New Market Wizards: Conversations with America’s Top Traders
(Tie) 11-15. Too Big to Fail
11-15. The Winner’s Curse: Paradoxes and Anomalies of Economic Life
11-15. Comeback America: Turning the Country Around and Restoring Fiscal Responsibility
11-15. Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
11-15. Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Standouts on Kindle were Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, followed by New Market Wizards. Every other book was too limited in sales numbers to differentiate.