51 WAYS TO COPE WITH STRESS
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier.
2. Prepare for the morning the night before.
3. Watch a sunrise.
4. Watch a sunset.
5. Avoid tight fitting clothes.
6. Set priorities in your life.
7. Avoid negative people.
8. Tell someone to have a good day in pig latin.
9. Throw a paper airplane.
10. Clean out one closet.
11. Take a walk.
12. Try yoga.
13. Get enough sleep.
14. Freely praise others.
15. Get to work early.
16. Clean your car.
17. Strive for excellence not perfection.
18. Be cheerful and optimistic.
19. Smile-it’s contagious.
20. Look at a work of art.
21. Go watch the monkeys at the zoo.
22. Teach a child to fly a kite.
23. Look at problems as challenges.
24. Be prepared for rain.
25. Tickle a baby.
26. Pet a friendly dog/cat.
27. Look for the silver lining.
28. Always have a plan “B.”
29. Quite trying to fix other people.
30. Talk less and listen more.
31. Watch a movie and eat popcorn.
32. Plant a tree.
33. Feed the birds.
34. Don’t know all the answers.
35. Don’t rely on your memory-make a list.
36. Read a poem.
37. Stop a bad habit.
38. Buy flowers.
39. Do it today.
40. Stand up and stretch.
41. Take a different route to work.
42. Go on a picnic.
43. Be a tourist in your own town.
44. Keep a journal.
45. Believe in you.
46. Visualize yourself winning.
47. Dance a jig.
48. Watch a ballet.
49. Listen to a symphony.
50. Go to a comedy club.
51. Relax and take each day as it comes…you have the rest of your life.