Lots of interesting reading to start the week:
• Goldman Sachs: Don’t Blame Us (Business Week)
• Bulls Increase With Buybacks Signaled by Profit Surge (Bloomberg)
• A fine Matt Taibbi rant: Looting Main Street (Rolling Stone)
• What If Women Ran Wall Street? (NY Mag)
• A Deeper Look at the Fed’s Inflation Debate (Real Time Economics)
• The Next Crisis: Municipal Market (Rick Bookstaber)
• 52-Week Highs Rolling Over: Volatility Ahead? (MarketBeat)
• The Collapse of Complex Business Models (Clay Shirky)
• Can CNN Be Saved? (NYT)
• You Don’t Need an iPad, but once you try one, you won’t be able to resist (Slate).
Whats on your browser ?