These are the reads that I found most informative and important today:
• Hulbert: Avoiding a (Dow Theory) death sentence (Marketwatch)
• Who’s Spending Again? The Rich and the Old (Economix)
• Fannie, Freddie Delisted (Daily Finance)
• Gillian Tett: Ideas on curbing bankers’ appetite for risk (FT.com)
• Reforming Both Big Banks And Big Oil Companies (Dow Jones)
• The Philadelphia Chorus Opera Company became a Flash Opera Crowd (mobera ?) at the Reading Terminal Market. (You Tube)
What’s on your browser?