I have a ton of work to get through today, but here are the readings that I found interesting . . .
• Grading Financial Regulatory Reform (TBP)
• Martin Wolf: Why it is right for central banks to keep printing (FT.com)
• Fannie And Freddie: Where Do We Go From Here? (NPR)
• Ben Bernanke needs fresh monetary blitz as US recovery falters (Telegraph)
• Jay Rosen on Why the American Press Sucks (Press Think)
• BP Oil Spill Boosts Infographic Industry, Creates Jobs (Reformed Broker)
• Scott Adam’s Exobrains (Dilbert.com)
• On the 1 year anniversary of Jackson’s death, The “Thriller” Diaries (Vanity Fair)
What’s on your weekend reading list ?