A couple of items that caught my eye today:
• This is bloody brilliant: What Fat Ladies In Bikinis Taught Me About Investing (Weakonomics)
• The Monetary Base and Bank Lending: You Can Lead a Horse to Water… (St.L Fed)
• Today’s infoporn: America’s Debt: The Big Wave (Wall St Cheat Sheet)
• ‘Hindenburg’ Creator Sticks to Guns (WSJ)
• Professional Double-Dip Guesses are “Probably” Wrong (Investing Caffeine)
• Foreclosures drop, but new delinquencies rise (Marketwatch)
• Surprising from Caroline Baum: Forget Bed Bugs, Tax Increases Are Bush’s Fault (Bloomberg)
• Building a Nation of Know-Nothings (Opinionator)
• Happy 35th birthday, global warming! (Real Climate)
What are you reading?
Use the comments for an open thread about whatever catches your fancy!