I am off to rush-a-homa, but before I do, some links for your reading pleasure:
• SEC Is Looking at ‘Quote Stuffing’ (WSJ)
• Rogoff: Why America Isn’t Working (Project Syndicate)
• Sweep economists off their throne (FT.com)
• Michael Lewis has field day: Beware of Greeks Bearing Bonds (Vanity Fair)
• New council of regulators will take aim at systemic risks (WaPo)
• Homebuilders Revive Stalled U.S. Projects as Banks Unload Lots (Bloomberg)
• When to Bail On Your Stock Picks (Kiplinger)
• Gold entering a virtuous circle (Gold Switzerland)
• How to tell when your boss is lying (Economist)
• Late Payment Policy Study – Amex makes up their own rules (Cardhub)
• Indiana’s governor is a likeable wonk. Can he save the Republicans from themselves and provide a pragmatic alternative to Barack Obama? (Economist)
• What the Hell Happened to Yahoo? (Paul Graham)
• Hysterical: What so you get when you cross Jersey Shore with the Family Circus? Jersey Circus!
• In defense of ‘Happy Days’ ‘ ‘Jump the Shark’ episode (LA Times)
What are you reading ?