I have some meetings, than I have to leave early to pick up my wheels (getting inspected/Oil change), but here are the latest edition to my Instapaper:
• On the Dole, Corporate Style (Tax.com)
• Inside the paradox of forecasting: That guy who called the big one? Don’t listen to him. (Boston Globe)
• Hackers find new way to cheat on Wall Street — to everyone’s peril (InfoWorld)
• Everything that Americans should ask about home mortgages (Chris Whalen/Reuters)
• Interpreting the employment numbers (Eonbrowser)
• Three winning stock fund managers in 2010 make predictions (Washington Post)
• State Of The Unions (Surowiecki/New Yorker)
• If You Could Short Facebook, Would You? (Reformed Broker)
• Forbes’ rich list of nonsense: the key technique that denialists use in debates (Real Climate)
• How the case against the MMR vaccine was fixed (BMJ) How the fraud linking vaccines and autism was exposed.
What are you reading?