Here are today’s favorite reads:
• How optimistic is the stock market really? (Market Watch)
• Capitalists Who Fear Free Markets (NYT) If they fear the free markets, are they really capitalists?
• The extend and pretend exposé – coming to a bank near you (FT.com)
• Goldman Braces for Federal Subpoenas (WSJ)
• America Is Bankrupt (But Not the Way You Think) (HBR)
• Las Vegas looks a lot like the new Detroit (Market Watch)
• Why the GOP wants to weaken the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (LA Times)
• Tim Harford on Unexpected Economics (The Browser)
• Study Sees Way to Win Spam Fight (NYT)
• Ron Artest: Citizen (Negative Dunkalectics)
What are you reading?