Some interesting reads for Monday:
• How to Make Money in Microseconds (LRB)
• This fact may not sit well: Americans are under-taxed (McClatchy)
• Investment and Capital Constraints: Repatriations Under American Jobs Creation Act (NBER)
• Stocks saw upturn in jobs. Now what? (LA Times)
• Million-Dollar Condos Bulge, Sway Above Manhattan’s High Line (Bloomberg)
• Google doesn’t get gadgets (CNNMoney)
• Is the federal dept unsustainable? (Lewy institute)
• A Veteran of SEAL Team Six Describes His Training (Vanity Fair)
• Gingrich’s Secret Weapon: Newt Inc. (WSJ)
• The Cost of Bin Laden: $3 Trillion Over 15 Years (The Atlantic)
By popular demand, whenever I add a link to my Instapaper, it will now show up as a Tweet !
To follow me on Twitter, click here.