My afternoon train reads:
• MF Global: Crime, Comedy and the Cover-Up (Huff Post)
• Main Street’s $100 Billion Stock-Market Blunder (Smart Money)
• Stock valuations now versus last April (Market Watch)
• For the Costliest Homes, Foreclosure Comes Slowly (WSJ) see also JPMorgan, BofA Strain for Qualified Staff to Clear Foreclosures (Bloomberg)
• Our Nation’s Toughest Job (ThemisTrading)
• Wall Street Confesses to Bonus Culture’s Ills (Bloomberg)
• Apple Sends Invites to March 7 iPad Event (WSJ) see also Apple to Unveil New iPad Next Month (Bloomberg)
• Why Republicans Are Fighting To Repeal Obama’s Medicare Cost-Cutting Board (TPM)
• I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave (MoJo)
• The ocean’s deepest depths (BBC)
What are you reading?
Will the EU Recession Wreck the U.S. Recovery?
Source: The Fiscal Times