My early morning reads:
• In the picture: a short history of nationalisations (FT) see also Nationalization in Argentina: We’ve seen this movie before (Setty’s Notebook)
• Volcker Rule Gets Murky Treatment (DealBook)
• Are you confused About Stocks? You are not alone. (A Dash of Insight)
• A Day In The Life: Investment Banking Associate (Businessweek) Gets up at — WTF? — 7:00 am?!?
• Looking at pay scales:
…..-Workers’ Pay Divide Persists (WSJ)
…..-Income of Rulers vs. the Ruled (Economix)
• Forecasting the Great Recession: DSGE vs. Blue Chip (Fed New York)
• That’s Governor Zhou to you (Alphaville)
• Bank of America Faces Bad Home-Equity Loans: Mortgages (Bloomberg)
• The Lost Steve Jobs Tapes (Fast Company)
• John Cleese on the 5 Factors to Make Your Life More Creative (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Workers’ Pay Divide Persists $$