My early morning reads:
• Josh’s Notes from the Ira Sohn Conference 2012 (TRB) see also Hedge-Fund Stars Come Out (WSJ)
• Indians’ affinity for gold pushing country into debt (Washington Post)
• Clive Crook: If Greece Quits Euro, Its Ruin Will Be Pointless (Bloomberg)
• Why China’s RMB exodus IS the story (FT.com) see also China Slowdown to End in Third Quarter, Survey Shows (Bloomberg)
• JP Morgan investment unit played by different high-risk rules (IFR)
• Good money after bad: CalPERS and the crisis in venture capital (89.3KPCC)
• Baum: Bond Market May Not Warn When Debt Crisis Strikes (Bloomberg)
• Facebook: The smart money exits (Reuters) see also Rich Karlgaard: The Future Is More Than Facebook (WSJ)
• WTF? Doubt Cast on the ‘Good’ in ‘Good Cholesterol’ (NYT) Damn! I have tons of the good stuff!
• A.G., U.S. Attorney Headline White Collar Crime Institute (Corporate Counsel)
What are you reading?