Some morning reads:
• The Absolute Moron’s Guide to the Euro Crisis — Part II (New York Mag) See Part I here.
• Austrian minister says Italy too may need bailout (Reuters) see also How tiny Finland could bring euro crisis to end (Market Watch)
• JPMorgan Builds Vast Web of Staff, Financial Ties to Lawmakers (American Banker)
• Stock market is saying ‘Don’t fight the Fed’ (Market Watch) see also Forget What You’ve Heard About Stock Risk (Smart Money)
• Hedge Funds Saw $5 Billion Outflow in April: TrimTabs (Reuters)
• Penny Stocks: Little Revenues, Large Losses, Negative Net Worth (Aleph Blog)
• This Moody’s Man Is Giving Banks the Blues (WSJ)
• As world economic growth ebbs, talk of new stimulus surges (Washington Post) see also Debt crisis: Bundesbank scuppers all talk of EU banking union (Telegraph)
• Hans-Werner Sinn: Why Berlin Is Balking on a Bailout (NYT)
• Jeb Bush’s heresy (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
JPMorgan Builds Vast Web of Staff, Financial Ties to Lawmakers
Source: American Banker