My afternoon train reading:
• Save Us, Ben Bernanke, You’re Our Only Hope (The Atlantic)
• The Liberating Embrace Of Uncertainty (NPR) see also Noise and Signal — Nassim Taleb (Farnam Street)
• Austerity has never worked (Guardian)
• Dr. Gloom mellows but Dr. Doom does not (Market Watch)
• ETFs Are Duking It Out Over Fees (WSJ) see also Aim for the Middle (Aleph Blog)
• Saving on a Rainy Day, Borrowing for a Rainy Day (Nep Dge Blog)
• Princeton Commencement Addresses:
…..-Michael Lewis 2012 Baccalaureate Remarks (Princeton)
…..-Steve Carell 2012 Class Day Remarks (Princeton)
• Is Global Financial Reform Possible? (Project Syndicate)
• How to Backtest Your Trading Strategy Correctly (Trading Markets)
• What Cool Things Can I Do with All This Free Cloud Storage Space? (LifeHacker)
What are you reading?
A Smarter Way to Invest Globally?