• Skilled Work, Without the Worker (NYT)
• Why Is the Price of Gold Falling? (The Atlantic)
• 2013 Could Bring Gas-Tax Hike (regardless of election’s outcome) (Barron’s)
• Facebook Awaits Index ‘Like’ (WSJ) see also Judge Raises New Questions About Facebook Advertising Tactic (Bits)
• You’ll never be Chinese (Prospect Mag)
• 10 Fatal Flaws That Contribute To A Leader’s Failure (Farnam Street)
• Martin Wolf: Paul Ryan’s Plan for America Isn’t Credible (Financial Times)
• Obama: A president ready for a showdown vs Congressional Republicans (Fortune) An attempt to appeal to 2008 supporters?
• Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation (Whale)
• Guerillas on London Transport (The Poke)
Whats on your tablet?
QE3: Mixed Bag for Commods