I am going to be guest hosting on Bloomberg TV/Radio this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from at 6:00 am – 7:00 am.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Investing: New Quarter starts next week — it been a good YTD — will managers just run out the clock?
2. How Good an Investment Were the Bailouts really ?
3. Economy: Signs of Slowing Europe (Porsche and Mercedes are warning of a slowdown)
4. Politics: What is behind the Romney Tax issue? (Your taxes are going up next year regardless o who wins)
5. Real Estate: What does the uptick in Foreclosures mean for (so-called) recovery?
The live TV streams here.