I am going to be appearing on Bloomberg TV this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from 7:00 am – 8:00 am, then Bloomberg Radio after 8pm.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Investing: How are the Earnings going?
2. Priorities: forget the damned Fiscal Cliff — how ab out an adult conversation about national priorities?
3. Economy: What do signs of Slowing Europe, Asia mean for global recession possibilities?
4. Politics: Electoral: In 2004, Bush beat Kerry by 3 million votes, EC 286 to 251 and claimed a mandate: ‘I earned capital in this election.
But Obama won by 3.3m votes, and blew out his opponent 332 to 206. What does this mean for his mandate ?
5. Taxes: Regardless of the outcome of the election, your taxes are going up:
The live TV streams here.