Some Sunday morning brunch reading:
• In This Sell-Off, No One Pressed the Panic Button (NYT)
• Who killed the Twinkie? (MarketWatch)
• Why the Odds Are So Great Against RIM and Nokia (Barron’s)
• Soros Buying Gold as Record Prices Seen on Stimulus (Bloomberg)
• Don’t Bank on Retail Stocks Now, But Later… (MarketBeat)
• After Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv Ranks Best for Tech Startups (Bloomberg)
• Globalism goes backward (Fortune) see also Disaster capitalism doesn’t work (Salon)
• Mary Miller vs. Neil Barofsky For The S.E.C (Baseline Scenario)
• Greg Kyte on Your New Tax Rates (The Reformed Broker)
• How Partisans Fool Themselves Into Believing Their Own Spin (The Atlantic) see also Asian-Americans and the Politics of Fairness (Bloomberg)
Whatcha eatin’ for Sunday Brunch?
Is it Value’s Turn to Shine?