While you wait for the family to wake up, here are some reads to keep you busy:
• Websites Vary Prices, Deals Based on Users’ Information (WSJ)
• Why Malls Are Getting Mauled (Jeff Jordan)
• American Dream Fades for Generation Y Professionals (Bloomberg) see also Another look at US household formation, and why it matters (FT Alphaville)
• The Era Of ‘Macro’ May Finally Be Coming To An End (Business Insider)
• Norway Looks to Spread Wealth to U.S. (WSJ)
• Swaps ‘Armageddon’ Lingers as New Rules Concentrate Risk (Bloomberg)
• No Sales Pop for a New Version of Windows (NYT)
• Restless Genes (National Geographic) see also The End of the Map (WSJ)
• How can Republicans change their minds? (The Economist)
• The real Brothers Grimm were stranger than fiction (The Christian Science Monitor)
What do you want for Shopmas?
Why Do Americans Have Less Vacation Time than Anyone Else?
Source: Big Think