Get your Sunday morning started off right with these 10 interesting reads:
• WTF is the “Platinum Coin Cliff” ? (Bloomberg) see also How American CEOs’ push for a fiscal deal paid off: It’s not about NASCAR or Hollywood (Quartz)
• Gold Heads for Longest Run of Weekly Losses Since 2004 (Bloomberg)
• Zweig: Huge Returns Mess With Investor’s Mind (WSJ)
• Taibbi: Secret and Lies of the Bailout (Rolling Stone) see also Surprise, Surprise: The Banks Win (NYT)
• There’s No Avoiding Google+ (WSJ)
• Cerebral circuitry (FT.com)
• Why You Won’t Be the Person You Expect to Be (NYT)
• Bartlett: When the Deficit Will Be Fixed (Economix)
• Controversial Dark Money Groups Told IRS They Would Stay Out of Politics, Then Didn’t (ProPublica)
• From NASCAR to rum, the 10 weirdest parts of the ‘fiscal cliff’ bill (Washington Post) see also GOP anti-tax policy goes over the cliff (Politico)
Whats for Brunch?
Have We Lost the War on Drugs?