Happy New Year’s! Start it off right with this fine reading list:
• What 10 things should you do every day to improve your life? (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
• Josh Brown (TRB) asked lots of people “In 2012 I Learned That…” Here are their answers.
• Big in 2012, but the Future Is Hazy for Bonds (NYT)
• How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love (Brain Pickings)
• Will 2013 Be the Year of Equity Hedge Funds? (Barron’s) see also How to Play the Volatility of 2013 (Barron’s)
• 10 Incredibly Simple Things You Should Be Doing To Protect Your Privacy (Forbes)
• Todd Harrison: Things I’ve Learned (Minyanville)
• 2012: The Year in Economics (big think) see also The biggest hits of 2012 (The Economist)
• Hack Your Life in One Day: A Beginner’s Guide to Enhanced Productivity (Life Hacker)
• United State of Pop 2012: All the year’s top radio hits in one mashup (DJ Earworm Mashup)
What are you going to do in 2013?
S&P 500 in 2012