My morning reads:
• Japan’s economic minister wants Nikkei to surge 17% to 13,000 by March (Japan Times)
• OMG, its not safe anywhere!
…..-The Pitfalls Ahead for Stocks (WSJ)
…..-Bonds: So Much More Dangerous Than You Think (The Motley Fool)
• Your New Landlord Works on Wall Street Hedge funds are snatching up rental homes at an alarming rate (New Republic) see also Home Prices Rise in 88% of U.S. Cities as Recovery Gains (Bloomberg)
• Family Inc: Why you should run your family like a company (WSJ)
• Another way to look at the national debt (Washington Post)
• Watchdog’s report raises concerns about SEC’s revolving door (Washington Post) see also SEC Nominee White’s Disclosure Report Shows Possible Conflicts (Bloomberg)
• 10 Questions with James Dyson (WSJ)
• Disruption guru: Why Apple, Tesla, VCs, academia may die (Business Journal) see also Samsung Girds for Life After Apple in Disruption Devotion (Bloomberg)
• The Importance of Excel (The Baseline Scenario)
• Dinosaurs died out ‘within a gnat’s eyebrow’ of devastating meteor impact 66 million years ago (Daily Mail) see also Comet Ison caught on film by Deep Impact craft (BBC News)
What are you reading?
The Pitfalls Ahead for Stocks