• LaFerrari from a dead stop to 62 miles per hour in under three seconds;
• Top speed is 205 miles an hour;
• Only 499 of the cars will be built;
• 789-horsepower gasoline engine and a 160-horsepower electric motor;
• LaFerrari features spoilers and flaps that automatically deploy when needed to provide road-holding downforce;
• LaFerrari represents an opportunity for Ferrari to experiment with technologies that could later be used in the brand’s more widely available automobiles;
• The hybrid system in the LaFerrari was developed so that, in future applications, a car could be driven short distances under electric power only.