My morning reads:
• Dynamic Duo: Why Leon Cooperman and Steve Einhorn think this bull market still has legs (Barron’s) but see How Likely is A Continued Market Rise? (Avondale Asset Management)
• Why Precious Metals are Taking a Pasting (Moneybeat)
• Notes From the London Value Investor Conference 2013: Marks, Price, Montier & More (Market Folly)
• Recession Watch: ECRI’s Weekly Leading Indicator Declines Advisor Perspectives (Advisor Perspectives)
• U.S. Bonds Cheapest Since ’90 Versus Bunds Counter Buffett (Bloomberg) see also Money isn’t “easy”– A rant (The Money Illusion)
• A Small Part of the Brain, and Its Profound Effects (NYT)
• Everything Apple Needs to Introduce at WWDC to Appease the Internet (carpeaqua)
• The Tragic Beauty of Google+ (Time)
• Quinn Sullivan, 14-Year-Old Blues Prodigy, Impresses the Masters (Rolling Stone)
• What I Learned From Watching Every Single Episode of The Office (Esquire)
What are you reading?
Is This the Best Time for Investors? Don’t Bet On It.