My afternoon train reading:
• Ray Dalio Patched Bridgewater’s All Weather’s Rate Risk as U.S. Bonds Fell (Bloomberg)
• Ben Graham Did Not Give Up on Value Investing in Theory (Aleph Blog)
• Euro-Zone Debt Gains Appeal (WSJ) but see Buyers Tackle a Fear of Debt (WSJ) WELL, WHICH IS IT?
• Three Lessons from the Twitter Hedge Fund Ponzi (The Reformed Broker)
• RIAs vs. wirehouses: Who will gather more share? (Investment News)
• Is Delaware a Tax Haven? (Priceonomics)
• On The Future of iOS and Android (Steve Cheney) see also The difference between iOS and Android developers and why it’s not just a numbers game (iMore)
• How do prescription drugs get such crazy names? (The Week)
• Unfair Share: How Oil and Gas Drillers Avoid Paying Royalties (ProPublica)
• Tokyo, as you’ve never seen it: the second largest photo ever taken – interactive (theguardian) and see Tokyo Tower Gigapixel Panorama (360GigaPixels)
What are you reading ?
10-yr Treasury Yield
Source: Chart of the Day