My confirmation bias, in easy to digest format:
• America Resilient Five Years After Great Recession (Bloomberg)
• Radioactivists: Investors losing when agitators step in (NYP)
• Gold Regains Its Glitter (Barron’s)
• The Geography of Jobs: Smart Policies Are Good, but Oil Is Better (Atlantic)
• Tesla’s Chinese Wall (The Economic Observer)
• Nothing screams shadow banking quite like a leveraged loan ETF (FT Alphaville)
• The Supreme Court ‘s Gilded Age redux (Reuters)
• Yahoo May Not Have Actually Leapfrogged Google in U.S. Web Traffic (Ad Age)
• iPhone 5S said to be a third faster than its predecessor (Christian Science Monitor)
• If Steve Ballmer Ran Apple (Stratechery)
What are you reading?
Is Ben Bernanke Monitoring This Chart?
The Economic Observer