Last week, I posted a teaser about a Big Announcement Next Week. As part of that, I need to gather a short list of favorite posts. Here are a few I really like:
• Q&A: The Price of Paying Attention (November 3rd, 2012)
• Where Sea Monsters Live (May 1st, 2012)
• Five Books: on Causes of the Financial Crisis (September 17th, 2013)
• The Left Right Paradigm is Over: Its You vs. Corporations (September 2010)
• Advice to a Young Market Participant (March 5th, 2010)
• Foreclosure Fraud Reveals Structural & Legal Crisis (October 5th, 2010)
• 10 Things You Don’t Know (or were misinformed) About the GS Case (April 23rd, 2010) also Its the Law, Bitches! (July 19th, 2010)
• The Collossal Gall of Bad Apple Investors (February 8th, 2013)
• A funny thing happened to me on the way to the studio tonight . . . (November 1st, 2003)
I am completely biased and lack any pretense of objectivity, so I need some help.
If any of you ever read a post here that struck a nerve, or that you emailed, or forwarded, or otherwise was memorable, please let me know in comments or at Thebigpicture -at- optonline -dot- net.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
UPDATED: To include your suggestions . . .