My Sunday morning reading materials:
• The market is up 170% since 2009, but are you? (MarketWatch)
• Your Wilting Retirement: Company 401(k) Plans Get Stingy (Businessweek)
• Things You Can Do That Wall Street Can’t (Motley Fool)
• Is Gold Becoming Another Regular Old Commodity? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Highest Minimum-Wage State Washington Beats U.S. Job Growth (Bloomberg)
• How macro answered its critics (Noahpinion)
• Google Has Destroyed Microsoft’s Business Model (Motley Fool)
• MIT’s Liquid Metal Stores Solar Power Until After Sundown (Bloomberg)
• The Future of Venture Capital, Tech Valuations and the Fate of Tech Incumbents – Conversation with Bill Janeway (Forbes)
• Another goddamned appreciation of the late, lamented Bill Hicks (The Guardian)
Whats for brunch?
Can the Bond Rally Continue?