Train in vain!
• Why chasing money, and the market, can be bad for you (MarketWatch) see also Stock Picking for the Long, Long, Long Haul (MoneyBeat)
• Here are five finance bloggers you should be reading (The Tell)
• These two self-delusions can cost people dearly (WSJ)
• Japan to keep printing money for years to come, so learn to enjoy it (Telegraph)
• Americans See Nation on Wrong Track as Own Goals Closer (Bloomberg)
• The House readies a new attack on scientific research (LA Times)
• The guy who beat Eric Cantor penned a scathing, seemingly unpublished book about the economics profession (Vox) see also The Man Who Beat Eric Cantor Thinks Economics Is a Sham (Slate)
• The Eccentric Genius Whose Time May Have Finally Come (Again) (The Atlantic)
• So much Arctic ice has melted that we need a new atlas (Quartz) see also President Tong and His Disappearing Islands (New Yorker)
• The Trials of ‘Entertainment Weekly: One Magazine’s 24 Years of Corporate Torture (The Awl)
What are you reading?
Not Much Room to Run for Strategists
Source: Bespoke Investment Group