I must be fully on West Coast time, because these morning reads are coming out later and later each day:
• Test drive of a petrol car (Tesla Club Sweden)
• Bernanke Inc.: Lucrative Life of a Former Fed Chairman (Bloomberg)
• Why words are the new numbers (Chicago Booth School of Business)
• The Amazon Web Services IPO (Stratechery)
• Conflicting Finance Narratives (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also No… Investors Haven’t Underperformed Every Asset Class (EconomPic)
• 20 charts suggest the slump is behind us (Grannis)
• Five really good reasons to hate millennials (Wonkblog)
• Here’s the Secret to Getting Way More Done During the Day (Time)
• Twitter data show that a few powerful users can control the conversation (Quartz)
• Robotic telescope discovers three super-Earth planetary neighbors (UC Berkeley) see also Is the universe a hologram? (Eurekalert)
What are you reading?
Happy Flash Crash anniversary!