My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• You’re obsessed with outcomes. Here’s why attention to process pays off. (Washington Post) see also The Process of Judging an Investment Process (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Can lower oil prices cause a recession? (Econbrowser)
• $217 trillion: Total value of all the real estate / property in the world (CityAM) see also America Is Still Losing at Skyscrapers (NY Mag)
• Meet The Most Photographed Trader On Wall Street (Buzzfeed)
• How Math, And Not A Telescope, May Have Found A New Planet (FiveThirtyEight) see also Q&A: The ‘Pluto Killer’ who thinks he’s found the true ninth planet (Washington Post)
What are you reading?