Ahh, the first morning train reads of Spring!
• Go figure: These High-Fee, Unlisted, Junk-Based Funds Aren’t Working Out (WSJ)
• Warren Buffett on Booms, Bubbles, and Busts (Motley Fool)
• Big solar is heading for boom times in the US (Vox)
• The Art of Marketing Marijuana: How to make pot seem as all-American as an ice-cold beer (The Atlantic)
• How to Transform Your Coffee Into a Wonder Drug (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Vanity Fair’s Bethany McLean, author of The Smartest Guys in the Room: The Amazing Rise and Scandalous Fall of Enron.