Last day of the quarter! Finish it up strong with our morning train reads:
• Investors Aren’t Countercyclical—But They Should Be (CIO) see also Investors’ Message to Hedge Funds: We Are Replacing You With Clones (WSJ)
• The emotional and psychological risks of investing (MarketWatch)
• Beware Bad Multi-Factor Products (Newfound Research) but see Before You Trash Smart Beta… (The Irrelevant Investor)
• Law enforcement took more stuff from people than burglars did last year (Wonkblog)
• Project Apollo 17 might be the most impressive interactive experience on the Internet (BGR) see also Apollo 17 in Real-time (Apollo 17)
What are you reading?