We have many questions and not a lot of answers (I wonder what that means?). Our interrogatory filled morning train reads:
• Is This the Top? (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also What Doesn’t Kill Bull Market in S&P 500 May Make It Stronger (Bloomberg)
• Is Passive Investment Actively Hurting the Economy? (New Yorker)
• Hulbert: Are we forgetting key lessons from the internet bubble? (USAT) see also The Bull Market Is Seven Years Old; Why Aren’t People More Excited? (MoneyBeat)
• WTF? House Speaker Paul Ryan becomes leading opponent of DOL fiduciary rule (Investment News)
• Read More Books And Fewer Articles; Read More History and Fewer Forecasts (Fool)
What are you reading?