My two-fer Tuesday morning train reads:
• Super Tuesday is often a bottom in stock market (CNBC)
• What Is Gold Trying To Tell Us? (Irrelevant Investor) but see It’s Too Late to Buy Gold (Gadfly)
• U.S. Has Record 10th Straight Year Without 3% Growth in GDP (CNS News) see also US first-quarter earnings outlook dims on falling oil (FT)
• A Dozen Things I’ve Learned from Richard Thaler about Investing (25iq)
• Solar cells as light as a soap bubble (MIT) see also Here’s How Electric Cars Will Cause the Next Oil Crisis (Bloomberg)
Where are you voting?