My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Most Horrendous Lie on Wall Street (Fortune)
• Revealed: the 30-year economic betrayal dragging down Generation Y’s income (The Guardian) but see also Be More Successful: Harvard Research Reveals How (Barking Up the Wrong Tree)
• Radical Investing Advice: Do Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zippo (MoneyBeat) see also Bottom Fishing & New Bull Markets (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The number crunchers have arrived to the political scene and are about to make a bunch of cash on our long national nightmare: The Secret World of Gamblers Betting Millions on the 2016 Election (Daily Beast)
• America’s most successful cities, states and firms are leaving the rest behind (The Economist) see also Elegant Economic Theories Get Shoved Aside by Data (Bloomberg View)
What are you reading?