My two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Hedge fund closures return to crisis highs (FT) see also Check your fund manager’s privilege (Reuters)
• Why a 100% stock portfolio can ruin your retirement (Marketwatch) see also Surviving The Short Term (irrelevantinvestor)
• A Week on the Trail With the “Disgusting Reporters” Covering Donald Trump (Slate) see also How Trump vs. Clinton could reshape the electoral map (Washington Post)
• Apple’s CareKit Is the Best Argument For Strong Encryption Yet (Wired) see also Why Apple’s Supposed New, Smaller iPhone Makes Sense (Re/code)
• Astronomers Discover Colossal ‘Super Spiral’ Galaxies (NASA) see also Did LIGO Detect Dark Matter? (Sean Carroll)
What are you reading?