Markets seemed to like what Janet Yellen had to say yesterday, but its a brand new day todau, and with the sunrise, comes our early morning train reads:
• Have Benchmarks Made Us Bad Active Investors? (Alpha Architect)
• Are European Stocks Cheap or is the U.S. Expensive? (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Scientists Can Now Watch the Brain Evaluate Risk (The Atlantic) see also Being an Expert Literally Changes How You See Things (Washington Post)
• Kansas Tried Tax Cuts. Its Neighbor Didn’t. Guess Which Worked. (Bloomberg View)
• A Hacker’s Guide to Bending the Universe (Backchannel)
What are you reading?