My organic, gluten-free morning train reads:
• Ray Dalio, head of the world’s largest hedge fund, explains his succession plan for Bridgewater and how its ‘radically transparent’ culture is misunderstood (Business Insider)
• Current Investor Concerns (The Fat Pitch)
• It’s the Designers’ Fault, Not Yours (Scientific American)
• Inside Liam, Apple’s super-secret, 29-armed robot that tears down your iPhone (Mashable)
• What we’re doing to the Earth has no parallel in 66 million years, scientists say (Chicago Tribune) see also Anthropogenic carbon release rate unprecedented during the past 66 million years (Nature)
What are you reading?