The days get longer and warmer, let’s see if the markets do as well. Here are our Green-jacketed morning train reads:
• How Come It’s Still Harder to Become a Hairdresser than a Financial Adviser? (MoneyBeat)
• Trading Costs & The New Market Averages (Wealth of Common Sense)
• The world has too many workers. Here’s one way to fix it. (Wonkblog)
• Analysis: Drugmakers Take Big Price Increases on Popular Meds in U.S. (Scientific American)
• YouTube music terms put labels in a spin (FT)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Keith Ross, chief executive officer of PDQ Enterprises, which operates a dark pool, and former CEO of high-frequency trading company Getco.