My two-fer-Tuesday early morning train reads:
• Meet Tesla’s Model 3, Its Long-Awaited Car for the Masses (Wired) see also Tesla’s Model 3 Lives Up to the Hype (Bloomberg)
• Simple vs Complex (Reformed Broker)
• What Wall Street, Insurance Companies Don’t Want Congress to Know re: DOL Fiduciary Rule (Scholarly Financial Planner) see also The Fiduciary Standard Is Far From Enough (Think Advisor)
• How Machines Destroy (And Create!) Jobs, In 4 Graphs (NPR) see also Media’s Digital Upheaval in 6 Charts (Bloomberg)
• One Year On, Seattle Explores Impact of $15 Minimum Wage Law (NPR) see also The Real Lesson from $15? America’s Trickle-Down Experiment Has Failed (Civic Skunk Works)
What are you reading?