Get ready! Its our 2-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Sweet Little Lies: How to read between the lines of companies’ accounts (The Economist) see also Valeant May Be Tip of Accounting Iceberg (Gadfly)
• Puerto Rico’s debt crisis, explained (Vox)
• Millennials love clean energy, fear climate change, and don’t vote. This campaign wants to change that (Vox) see also Baby Boomers, Just Eclipsed by Millennials, Will Soon Be No. 3 (Real Time Economics)
• The Dollar is Weakening: Commodity Bulls Rejoice (Barron’s)
• The inexplicable and relentless rise of cancer-drug prices (Wonkblog) see also The Secret Culprit in the Theranos Mess (Vanity Fair)
What are you reading?