My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• 4 Reasons Microsoft Wasted $26.2 Billion To Buy LinkedIn (Forbes) see also How Microsoft Thinks Office Can Help LinkedIn and Vice Versa (Bloomberg)
• The Most Pessimistic Bull Market in History Instead of chasing growth and profits, investors this year have bought into safety (WSJ)
• A Brief Introduction to Pro-Holocaust Twitter (The Atlantic) see also To Beat Anti-Semitic Trolls Online, Some Co-Opt Their Weapons and Mock Them (NYT)
• Dunning-Kruger Effect Explains Donald Trump’s Popularity (Politico) see also 100 greatest descriptions of Donald Trump’s hair ever written (Washington Post)
• The Cost Of The B-21 Bomber Is Secret For Security Reasons, Which Is Convenient (Foxtrot Alpha) see also How Senators Quietly Voted to Keep Bomber Costs Secret (Roll Call)
What are you reading?