My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Brexit: A Case Study in Preference Falsification? (Streetwise Professor) see also How Many People Support Trump but Don’t Want to Admit It to Pollsters? (NYT)
• Taking Stock of European Equities (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• As Wind Power Lifts Wyoming’s Fortunes, Coal Miners Are Left in the Dust (NYT) see also Solar Power to Grow Sixfold as Sun Becoming Cheapest Resource (Bloomberg)
• 21 Business Buzzwords Goldman Sachs Thinks You Should Know (The Fiscal Times)
• $1,500 Sandwich Illustrates How Exchange Raises Living Standards (Human Progress)
What are you reading?